Sunday, October 30, 2011

Whoa

Definitely never thought in a million years that I would end up here...but at the same time,in the back of mind,I thought it would probally be what I would get. Years of destroying other's relationship would in some way, shape, form or fashion come back to "haunt" me. Kinda ironic that I feel this way on Halloween...more confused than I've ever been in my life. Seems like doing the right always brings the wrong results....or maybe you hafta experience hell on earth in order to receive heaven for eternity. Me and love have seemed to be a hit and miss type deal...sometimes I got it figured out, other times I don't. One thing I will say tho is that the more I get hurt by people, the more I learn about what love is and who Love is. Every time I feel as if I have nothing left, I find strength from within. To make a long story short, no matter what comes, I will continue to love God and continue to love me. Lesson learned: Keep God first...me second.

2 comments:

  1. interesting that you felt this way after just a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting that you felt this way after just a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete